Few seats left, don’t miss out IPRS2018Bali!
“We witness how digital technology changes people’s behavior thus organizations need different communication strategies to communicate and to anticipate the impact of those changes in a more effective way, sustainable and measurable.” – Elizabeth Ananto, Ph.D – Founder IPRS
The 4th International PR Summit is coming very soon in 10 days, it will be held in Conrad Bali, 4 – 6 November 2018. More than 150 participants already registered to this strategic meeting to discuss the latest trend and challenges dealing with communication management in this digital era.
Many prominent speakers will share their expertise based on case studies and research for participants to gain more insight and understanding on how to empower strategic communication. Some of them are:
- Roger Bolton – President, Arthur W. Page Society
- Niruban Balachandran – Project Management, The World Bank
- Donald Wright – Harold Burson Professor, Boston University
- Timothy Coombs, Ph.D – Crisis management expert, Texas A&M University
- Don Stacks, Ph.D – PR research expert, University of Miami
- Lavanya Wadgaonkar – VP Regional Communication, Nissan Motor Asia Pacific
- Jeffri Putra – Head of Public Info and Digital Communication, Bank Indonesia
- Meidyatama Suryodiningrat – President Director, LKBN Antara
- Hugo Diba – Founder and CEO, Kumparan
- Noke Kiroyan – Chief Consultant, Kiroyan Partners
- Elizabeth Ananto, Ph.D – PR management expert
Thank you for the support of Freeport Indonesia, Telkom Indonesia, Nissan Indonesia, Bank Indonesia and the endorsement of Arthur W. Page Society, School of Communication University of Miami, Perhumas Indonesia, ASEAN PR Network, Forum Humas BUMN, Universitas Prof. Dr. Moestopo, Indonesia Cyber Security Forum with the suppport of media partner from Metro TV, Media Indonesia, Medcom.id, LKBN Antara, Bisnis Indonesia and Majalah PR Indonesia.
Special thanks to our Patron Trisakti University and Conference Committee MM Communication Trisakti to support us since 2012.
Don’t miss this bi-yearly PR conference, the source of inspiration for the development of strategic public relations. Looking forward to seeing you in Bali in two weeks time!
Conference Coordinator – International PR Summit
Managing Director – EGA briefings
3-Day Pass: 60 participants – SOLD OUT
2-Day Pass: 70 participants – SOLD OUT
Summit only: available less than 50 seats
Workshop only: 17 seats left
Research Forum only: 60 participants – SOLD OUT